Morton CUSD 709 Beliefs
We believe that:
· Students are our first priority.
· All students can learn.
· Education is a shared responsibility.
· The family is the foundation of learning.
· A safe environment promotes learning.
· High expectations produce higher results.
· An environment which fosters dignity and mutual respect is fundamental to promote good citizenship.
· We must provide educational opportunities that develop life skills needed in a global society.
· Varied cultural and educational experiences enhance personal development.
· Inequities which limit educational opportunities for any student are unacceptable.
· Progress demands change.
· Education must adapt to changes in the family and society.
· Open/honest communication is essential to building successful partnerships.
· The efficient use of resources increases educational effectiveness.
· Learning never ends.