Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year.
For Returning Students
- Online registration will be open July 1st.
- For elementary class lists and MJHS/MHS course registration, it is important to be registered before July 29th at 5:00 p.m.
For Kindergarten, New Students, and Returning Students (who prefer to register in-person)
- In-person registration will be July 29, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Paperwork can be filled out in advance.
The links below will take you to the online registration for returning students and the pre-registration form for kindergarten and new students. There are also links below for medical forms you may need depending on your student's grade level.
New to Illinois Schools
Each student that is new to Illinois must have a physical, dental, and eye exam accompanied with immunization records no matter what grade they are entering.
- The exams do not have to be performed by an Illinois doctor.
- The doctor must fill out the Illinois physical, dental, and eye exam forms located below.
ONLINE REGISTRATION will be open again on July 1, 2022